Options for storing User Data in Savvy
- When we collect a huge amount of Data, and we don't need it
- When we use Computed Fields to display text or information
- When we handle personal or health information, according to the HIPPA compliance.
- Each component of the flow (including Computed Fields) has storage options.
- 1.Save to Local Storage + Firebase
- 2.Save to Local Storage
- 3.Don´t save
- When we have data that we need to save in order to ....
- When we have data that we will probably need again in the future, in order to avoid refetching.