How to install a Google font.
Sometimes you want to use a font that is not the default one. You can easily install any Google Font by following the steps in this tutorial.
- 1.In the "Designer" card, with any component selected, go to the "Font" tab.
- 2.At the bottom, in the "Installed fonts" input, click "+ Add font".
- 3.Select all the font weights you want to use and regular/Italic variation.
- 4.Then type the font name and click "Install".
- 5.Finally, click the sidebar "Save" button for the new font to finish applying to your flow.
You can also install custom fonts using the font script.