How to Write Docs
- Always start with an emoji and then a space
- Title Case, with 'small' words ("and", "into", "the", "a", "to" etc) in lowercase
- Ideally max 6 words
- This usually starts with "How to..."
- Start them with "Step X: "
- Summarise what you do in the step
- The bullet points contain all the information
- You can use sub-bullet points for:
- Extra information
- A sub-step
- You can include images/screenshots if that helps
- Though avoid screenshots of the builder sidebar as most users won't see this