Intro to the Builder
Quick explanation of the different areas and menus of The Builder
The Builder is the part of Savvy where the Micro-products come to life. At first sight, it might seem a little bit overwhelming, but after taking the tour through our docs, you'll find yourself at home.
Some things you can do on this bar:
- Save the flow, and take a look at the versions' history.
- Change from edit mode to preview or interact mode.
- Select full, tablet, or mobile view.
For more details on the Top Bar go here:
More things you can do, but on this bar:
- Create new Pages, Components, Global Components, Computed Fields, and Data Outputs.
- View and move all the components in the pages.
- Manage Computed Fields and Data Outputs.
For more details on the Left Sidebar go here:
In this pane, all your work comes to life. Some things you can do here:
- View how the design is going page by page.
- Select components you want to change or move around.
- Also create, duplicate or delete components.
For more details on The Preview Pane go here:
Some things you can do on this other bar:
- Style your Pages, Components, and the whole Flow!
- Manage content and settings of everything.
- Leave comments on flows in the building process.
- Manage triggers and view analytics.
For more details on the Right Sidebar go here: