How to Use Custom Selectors
- Select the Entire Flow by going to the Layers Tab on the left Sidebar, then to the "All" Tab, and finally clicking on "Entire Flow"
- On the Options Tab on the Right Sidebar, check the "Enable Custom Selectors" box
- Turn on the "Show Custom Selectors" Toggle. You'll find it in the Design Tab of the Right Sidebar. For it to show, you need to select for example "whole thing" of a component (anything selected will do, but it won't show if no component is selected)
- Type or paste the selector in the input field and press Enter.
- After creating the custom selector, try setting some very obvious styles, to confirm that's the selector you need.
- If you delete all styles on that selector, it will disappear and you'll have to create it again.