How to create an Option Selector Results Page
This layout is useful to have a dynamic recommendation page at the end of a Flow depending on the analysis of the user's answer.
- Create an Option Selector with one Button for each recommendation or option that we may need.
- Duplicate this Option Selector and use the same key to name it
- Create a Computed Field which returns the Primary recommendation (in this case it would be Action 1)
- Add conditions to buttons: for the first Option Selector Create a condition for each Button, where the Computed Field includes the equivalent for each Button.
- For the second Option selector it would be exactly the opposite, the Computed Field should not include the equivalent for that Button.